A few things that...won't really make it much better, but here they are, anyway.
1. Huddy pulls his infamous closet prank on Eddie Perez. From the new MLB dvd, MLB Bloopers.
2. Chavvy recounts running over a squirrel. This isn't really funny, at all, but Chavvy looks sharp, and I'm shallow that way.
3. A small sample of stockbroker!Chavvy screencaps for those of you who don't want to hear him talk about running over a poor woodland creature.
4. Nick Swisher on MLB Radio Friday. Nick Swisher seems to have been on MLB Radio just about once a week this season. Just talking about the extra inning game and striking out five times.
5. Mulder talks about his parents, and his recent struggles - 6/17/06. This is clearly from before he found out about the rotator cuff injury that the Cards now worry might keep him out til August :/ (24mbs): (wmv) // (asf)
6. A handful of screencaps from the last few innings of the 6/17 extra innings victory over LAD. The commentary was for my friends; just linking it here in case anyone wants to snurch caps for iconnage or what have you. (No need to credit for the caps, if you do.)